Sunday 3 February 2013

The perfect cookbook

Yesterday I had a dinner to celebrate my birthday with my university female friends and they gifted me with a handmade cookbook with some of the recipes I always ask them hints about (I'm not sure if I ever talked about my passion for cookery in this blog).

This present shows they care for they knew I wanted to collect their fabulous hints & tips somewhere. But there's more: they paid attention to what was important to me and built "the perfect Serena's cookbook".


Indeed this cookbook is simply perfect!
It's a ring binder where every recipe is stored in a plastic bag. You can take out the recipe you need and then forget about it while cooking: you can spill anything over it with no worries, all you have to do is to swipe it clean once you're finished.

Thank you soooo much girls! :)


PS: I already talked about cookbooks a couple of years ago in this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment